New to 2019, Spypoint introduce the new FORCE-DARK to their collection of non-cellular Trail Cameras.
This model features a 12MP camera for use with the multiple capture modes, capturing up to 6 photos per detection, as well as built-in, full HD video recording (1080p) with sound.
Other features include the 42 invisible (black) LED’s and a 2-inch viewing & configuration screen with zoom and pan functions when reviewing photos.
- 12MP Camera
- 42 Invisible (black) LEDs
- 0.07s Trigger speed
- Up to 33.5m (110ft) detection range
- Multiple capture modes
- Fully adjustable settings
- 2” Colour screen with zoom & pan functions
- Includes SD Card Reader & 16GB SD Card
- Requires 8xAA batteries (not incl.)
- 7 day schedule setup
- Mount: Standard ¼" -20 tripod
- Definition: 12MP
- Flash Range: 27.4m (90ft) '
- Trigger Speed: 0.07s
- Stamp on Pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (℃/°F)
- Multi-Shot Mode: Up to 6 pictures per detection
- Resolution: (HD 1080p)
- File Format: AVI
- Stamp: Date, time, temperature (°C/°F) and moon phase
- Sound Recording: Yes
- Memory Card: Includes SD Card Reader & 16GB SD Card
- Power: 8xAA batteries
No posts found