The Reveal XR comes with an improved frame rate of >15Hz, for a faster image display. The Reveal XR is designed for long distance thermal detection, boasting a detection range of up to 275m and a 20° field of view.
Easily transportable, small enough to fit in a pocket, and comes with a waterproof case for extra protection. Its rugged shape and Camo rubberized casing also adds to its protection as well as its durability. A good choice for hunters and outdoor enthusiasts.
With a broad colour palette consisting of 7 colour options this allows the user to tune the device to their own specific needs. Equipped with a powerful 300 lumen LED tourch built-in with full brightness control and a user friendly interface with a start-up time of less than 3 seconds the Reveal XR is a welcome addition.
Users are also able to use the Reveal XR handheld thermal imager day or night with no change in functionality, and can capture photos straight to a micro SD card.
- Thermal Sensor: 206 x 156
- Detection Distance: 275m
- Field Of View: 20°
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 330°C
- Frame Rate: >15Hz
- Lens Material: Chalcogenide
- Microbolometer: Vanadium Oxide
- Pixel Pitch: 12µ
- Spectral Range: 7.5 – 14µ
- Display Resolution: 2.4” Colour, 240 x 320
- Start-up Time: <3 seconds
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Device Dimensions: 127 x 60.96 x 30.48mm
- Device Weight: 177g
- Fixed Focus
- 300 Lumen LED (Programmable Brightness)
- 7 Colour Palette Options
- 3 Button Navigation
- Storage Media: MicroSD Card (Included)
- Rechargeable Battery
- Colour: Black/Camo
- 10 Hours
- 275 Metres
No posts found