The Helion XQ Series features a 340x288 17µm thermal sensor and is available with four different lenses; 19mm, 28mm, 38mm and 50mm.Helion XQ50F
- Magnification: 4.1x to 16.4x (Digital)
- Horizontal Field of View: 7.5°
- Detection Range: 1800m
- Thermal Sensor: 384x288 17µm
The Best Image Definition
- A heat sink, located on the device's body, effectively prevents heat build-up from the sensor and other components, whilst also significantly reducing temperature and noise sensitivity, especially between calibrations.
- Helion XQ models include up to 4x magnification and feature both 2x step-up and smooth, graduated magnification for a truly optimum, customised field of view.
High Image Frequency
- At a high refresh rate of 50Hz, the Helion Series provides comfortable viewing throughout dynamic and rapid motion.
Detection distance of up to 1800m
- Depending on the model, the Helion Thermal Imaging Scopes can detect man-size heat signatures of up to 1800m away.
Built-in Video Recording
- Capturing still images and video is seamless with the Helion’s built-in video recorder. Image and video content is stored internally and can easily be transferred to a PC or laptop via wired connection or Wi-Fi.
Mobile-Friendly (iOS & Android) with Remote Control and Live Internet Streaming
- The highlight of the Helion is the ability to link the device via Wi-Fi with Android and iOS based mobile units using the free mobile application, Stream Vision. The Stream Vision software connects the device with Android/iOS devices, enabling you to receive footage in real-time mode, to distantly operate the device with your smartphone and to stream the footage captured by the device direct to Youtube.
Quick-Change B-Pack Power Units
- All Helions include a progressive autonomous B-Pack power supply consisting of a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS5, 5.2A-h battery pack designed to deliver up to 8 hours of operation. Higher-powered IPS10 battery packs, CR123A and AA battery cases are also available, providing a perfect off-grid power solution.
- Based on the estimated heights of observed objects, the stadiametric rangefinding reticle makes determining distances fast, easy, reliable and repeatable.
- IPX7 waterproof-rated protection ensures the Helion performs perfectly in wet weather, even during intense rain, snowfall and submersion in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. (IEC 60529).
Wide Range of Operating Temperatures
- With a frost-resistant AMOLED display, the Helion Thermal Imaging Scope is designed to deliver flawless performance at an extreme temperature range of -25°C to +50°C.
Fully-Functional Wireless Control (optional)
- The ergonomic, wireless remote control, with encoder wheel, puts the full range of the Helion’s capabilities at your fingertips for comfortable, convenient, hands-off operation.
- During short periods of inactivity and better concealment, Display-Off powers down the display without interrupting other operating functions. Using Display-Off means a much faster restart time when you need it most.
- The Helion is designed with ease-of-operation in mind. User feedback has resulted in the most user friendly interface to date, complete with an easy-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar at the bottom of the display. Internal menu items and options are also displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate, so you can keep an eye on settings without losing sight of your objective.
- For initial set-up and additional updates, the iOS and Android compatible Stream Vision App ensures the most recent Helion software versions are available.
- Frame Rate
- Sensor Resolution
- 8 Hours
- 7.5 X 5.6 Degrees
- 1800 Metres
No posts found