Product DescriptionThe Helion XP series features a 640x480 17µm thermal sensor and is
available with three different lenses; 28mm, 38mm and 50mm. The lenses
on the XP Series are interchangeable with additional lenses that are
available to purchase separately. This allows any Helion XP device to
satisfy the need to have a spotter with a wide field of view (with the
28mm lens fitted) or by switching the lens, a high magnification unit
(with a 50mm lens fitted).
- Magnification: 2.5x to 20.0x (Digital)
- Horizontal Field of View: 12.4°
- Detection Range: 1800m
- Thermal Sensor: 640x480 17µm
High Resolution - 640x480
- The Helion XP is fitted with an uncooled micro-bolometric matrix - 640x480px with 17µm pixel pitch – that provides highly detailed images.
The Best Image Definition
- A heat sink, located on the device's body, effectively prevents heat build-up from the sensor and other components, whilst also significantly reducing temperature and noise sensitivity - especially between calibrations.
- Helion XP models include up to 8x magnification and feature both 2x step-up and smooth, graduated magnification for a truly optimum, customised field of view.
High Image Frequency
- At a high refresh rate of 50Hz, the Helion Series provides comfortable viewing throughout dynamic, rapid motion.
Detection distance up to 1800m
- Depending on the model, the Helion Thermal Imaging Scopes can detect man-size heat signatures up to 1800 metres away.
Built-in Video Recording
- Capturing still images and video is seamless with the Helion’s built-in video recorder. Image and video content is stored internally and can easily be transferred to a PC or laptop via wired connection or Wi-Fi
Mobile-friendly (iOS & Android) with remote control and live internet streaming
- The highlight of the Helion is the ability to link the device via Wi-Fi with Android and iOS based mobile units using the free mobile application, Stream Vision. The Stream Vision Software connects the device with Android and iOS devices, which enables you to receive footage in real-time mode, to distantly operate the device with your smartphone and to stream the footage captured by the device to direct straight through to Youtube.
Quick-Change B-Pack Power Units
- All Helions include a progressive autonomous B-Pack power supply consisting of a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS5, 5.2A-h battery pack designed to deliver up to 8 hours of operation. Higher-powered IPS10 battery packs, CR123A and AA battery cases are also available and provide a perfect off-grid power solution.
- Based on the estimated heights of observed objects, the stadiametric rangefinding reticle makes determining distances fast, easy, reliable and repeatable.
- IPX7 waterproof-rated protection ensures the Helion performs perfectly in wet weather, even during intense rain, snowfall and submersion in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. (IEC 60529).
Wide Range of Operating Temperatures
- With a frost-resistant AMOLED display, the Helion Thermal Imaging Scope is designed to deliver flawless performance at an extreme temperature range of -25°C to +50°C.
Fully-functional wireless control (optional)
- The ergonomic, wireless remote control, with encoder wheel, puts the full range of the Helion’s capabilities at your fingertips for comfortable, convenient, hands-off operation.
- During short periods of inactivity and better concealment, Display-Off powers down the display without interrupting other operating functions. Using Display-Off means a much faster restart time when you need it most.
- The Helion is designed with ease-of-operation in mind. User feedback has resulted in the most user friendly interface to date, complete with an easy-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar at the bottom of the display. Internal menu items and options are also displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate, so that you can keep an eye on settings without losing sight of your objective.
- For initial setup and additional updates, the iOS and Android compatible Stream Vision App ensures the most recent Helion software versions are available.
- Frame Rate
- Sensor Resolution
- 8 Hours
- 7.5 X 5.6 Degrees
- 2.5X - 20X (Digital)
- 1800 Metres
No posts found